- Ships FedEx Ground
- Made of naturally rot-resistant, 100% cedar boards
- Boards are 1 in. thick
- L-shaped planter with 2 levels for deep planting areas
- Holds approx. 5.8 cu. ft. of soil
- Perfect for anything from herbs to shrubs
- Includes drainage hole
- Handcrafted in Maine, USA
- Easy to assemble
- Weight 64 lbs.
- Dimensions: 42.25L x 18W x 18H in.
Heavy Duty Rot-Resistant Cedar 2 Level L-Shaped Planter Made in USA
SKU: JFGEE1488 Category: Planters Tag: 2 level, 2 tier, cedar, Elevated, Garden Bed, made in usa, multi level, Outdoor, Planter Box, Raised, rot resistant
Create a compact, multi-level herb garden, grow your favorite shrubs, or nurture some delicious, deep-rooted vegetables with the Cedar Multi-Level L-Shaped Planter. This planter is hardy and resilient; it’s made of 1-inch thick, 100% cedar boards that are naturally rot-resistant. The L shape features a second level in the middle for your plants with longer roots. The whole planter holds up to 5.8 cubic feet of soil and has drainage holes in the bottom to let out extra moisture. It’s handcrafted in Maine, USA and is ready to be added to your patio or garden after easy assembly.